An introduction to me and my writing
I see you have stumbled on my blog. Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Gavin Muscat and I live in Malta. I started this blog as part of my journalism course in the University of Malta. The course which I have undertaken at the university is the Bachelors of Communication which should allow me to pursue a course in journalism.
As you may have seen, I am a student journalist who has worked on www.sportinmalta.com and has a great interest in the world of journalism.
My interests include gaming, reading and going out with my friends. My favorite genre of games are RPGs and action games and my favorite video game is Fallout New Vegas.
I hope that you enjoy reading through my blog and enjoy the rest of your day.
As you may have seen, I am a student journalist who has worked on www.sportinmalta.com and has a great interest in the world of journalism.
My interests include gaming, reading and going out with my friends. My favorite genre of games are RPGs and action games and my favorite video game is Fallout New Vegas.
I hope that you enjoy reading through my blog and enjoy the rest of your day.

Comments
Post a Comment